- Design a new QA Bot to enable users to modify parameters and alert options
- Modified Short Time Entry Bot to filter out work type and work role
- Added Start and End time parameter in the TimeEntry - After Business hours bot
- Included Include work type name parameter in the TimeEntry - Late Onsite Time Entry alert bot
- New Integration added: Xero
- Added Data fetch feature to Xero integration
- New features for Bots 3.0
- Added New Bot wizard page
- Data filter option list
- If the new Bot design under settings only has 1 script, then a pop-up warning will be displayed on the user’s end
- Added pop-up window when users disable both Alert and Trigger switch
- Will prompt to provide info why they wish to disable the feature
- Updated parameter on Scheduled Ticket not Acknowledge Bot on when to send the message alert
- Updated Dataset Integration to reflect the correct integration name
- Added “data cleaning” field to set Refresh type to Materialize view
- Added Field type description with a drop-down menu option
- Fixed bug in the Utilization % for the Tech Stats Reviewer Bot
- Fixed bug in the data grid and pivot table has not data under Datasets
- Removed the refresh frequency to save and report an error under Datasets
- Dataset preview page enhancement
- Added function “Check SQL” to preview data
- Included Ticket number in the In-Progress bot messages
- Added Last Sync date data of components in Datasets tab
- Fixed bug in contact detail sync from MSPbots database to Hubspot
- Fixed bug in Teams integration sync error code for expired MFA token code
- Made dropdown icon from the homepage bold. To make it visible for the clients to see
- Added view only permission under configuration option
- Paraphrase Datasets-SQL error message
- Adjusted dataset description field not break the words
- Updated Dataset URL to reflect the same report.
- Fixed naming convention for Bot Usage Report.
- Fixed identified a bug when creating a process gauge.
- Fixed identified a bug in the Attendance bot where user status is not displaying correctly.
- Fixed bug on User Management tab where no users are being shown.
- Fixed an issue on the Attendance Bot where users were unable to login.)
- Fixed a bug where new MSPBots signups are not displaying on the app