- Fixed Bug on Reports tab to display Integration details for Quickbooks Online.
- Adjusted the overlapping buttons in the ‘Customize’ Column of the Widgets to be more aesthetically pleasing.
- Creation of prompts that notifies the user of the associated reports when deleting a widget.
- Creation of the ‘Sidebar Reveal Button’ inside Widgets presenting options to users for Editing, Exporting, and Filtering contents.
- Added the ‘Clone’ feature in widgets and created its button under the customize column.
- Creation of the New Widget pop-up screen when the ‘Add’ button is pressed allowing users to start creating their own widgets.
- Adjusted the ‘Last Synced’ time to display the actual time when the ‘Sync and Synchronize’ button is pressed within the ‘Data Connectors’.
- Bug fix where the ‘Sigma’ button on some created widgets is not responding.
- Corrected a Typographical Error for the “Add new field” button.
- Changed the displayed message on the Field Formula section.
- Enhanced widget builder by adding filters on its dataset instead of getting huge data all at once.
- Added a calculation field pop-up that allows users to input customized formulas inside the widget builder screen.
- Improved the response time of widgets on retrieving information from the database.
- Fixed a bug where the minimum and maximum buttons are not responding in the widget builder screen.
- Fixed a bug on Idle Time Bot Verifier where message is being sent out late.
- Fixed a bug where no data is showing after using data filters in widgets.
- Added a date filter section inside the widget builder for ease of use on choosing the coverage dates in widgets.
- Added the ability to sort the date field by clicking the column name in the widget builder screen.
- Corrected a typographical error in the warning pop-up screen of the widget builder screen.
- Renamed the ‘Data’ button to ‘View’ in the App Reports section.
- Created additional date filters for customizations in the widget builder.
- Switched the position of the filters for “Time” and “Time Variate” inside the Widget builder screen for easier viewing.
- Fixed a bug in the Widget builder screen where the formula bar is generating an error when creating time zones.
- Polished the items that can be selected in the Roles dropdown list in creating Datasets in the app.
- Fixed a bug in the Widgets builder screen where no data is displaying after applying date filters.
- Created customizable column filters in the Widget builder screen.
- Added the “Summarize by” and “Group by” filter conditions in the Widget builder screen.
- Fixed a bug where the “Idle Bot Verifier” notifies the user as being idle even there is an on-going activity.
- Fixed a bug where the “Current” date filter in the Widget builder screen is not functioning.
- Fixed an issue where a user was able to successfully register to MSPBots app twice.
- Fixed a bug where the ‘Queue Name’ filter in the Widget builder is not functioning properly.
- Fixed a bug where the ‘Save and Apply’ button in the Widget builder screen is not responding.
- Fixed a bug in the Widget Builder where no data is being shown when using the “Summarize By” drop-down filter box.
- Fixed a bug where a duplicate dataset is automatically being generated when using the Widget Builder.
- Fixed a bug where no details are being displayed in the ‘DB Type’ column inside the ‘Fields Description’ section when editing a Dataset.
- Created a drop down menu in the Widget builder to allowing users to configure roles and permissions in their created widgets.
- Created a view only permission on created widgets named as ‘user’. This permission would only allow viewing the created widgets but will not be able to modify it.
- Changed the user deletion message notification to " You are currently logged in as the user you are trying to delete. Please switch to another user to delete this user."
- Changed the displayed icon description message on viewing or hiding columns in the Widget Builder.
- Created a report that will count the individual number of times they viewed a specified report.
- Fixed a bug where column names are not displaying on the dropdown list in the Widget Builder screen.
- Added “Show all Integrations” function in widgets to display all currently linked integrations.
- Fixed a bug on the “allowPaging” toggle in the Widget builder screen where the changes are not being reflected on the expected output.
- Fixed a bug where the configuration created in Widget builder is being saved but changes are not reflecting as intended.
- Fixed a bug where a created Widget created under ‘Admin’ role is still visible on non-admin users.
- Fixed a bug on the Widget builder screen where the message ‘Server Internal Exception’ when opened.
- Fixed a bug on Reports where opening a report causes an ‘Server Internal Exception’ error.
- Fixed a bug where two sign-ups of the client domain generated two unique MSPbots accounts.
- Improved the Pie Chart value labels in created widgets to display both percentages and value.
- Increased the number of selectable date filter options when creating widgets in the Widget Builder screen.
- Included the date filter for “Quarter” in the Widget Builder screen.
- Added a feature to “Show all integrations” within the Widget Builder that would allow users to have visibility on Widgets that does not have integrations yet.
- Changed the ‘Server internal exception’ error message to “You do not have sufficient access to process this request. Kindly reach out to your MSPbots.ai Admin” when changing settings that require an elevated access.
- Disabled the ‘Design’ and ‘Delete’ functions of templated Widgets.
- Fixed a bug where “NO DATA” is being displayed when choosing filter settings dropdown menu in the Widget Builder screen. - DONE
- Corrected fonts and number values displays that overlaps in the preview section of the Widget Builder when resized. - (DA to confirm)
- Fixed a bug where no data will be displayed on the created widgets after applying date filters inside Widget builder. - (DA to confirm)
- Fixed a bug where the ‘Group by’ feature within the Widget builder is not functioning when used. - DONE
- Fixed a bug on the “Previous” date filter in the Widget builder screen where placing specific values are not being displayed correctly. - DONE
- Fixed a bug where selecting the “Current Hour” filter in the Widget builder will display the first hour of the current day instead. (DA to confirm)
- Enabled users to design and create their own custom Widgets.
- Fixed a bug in the Widget Builder where then dates being displayed does not follow the user’s time zone.
- Added the “Remove duplicate data” checkbox in Widget Builder that will only display unique data in the selected dataset.
- Background logic enhancements in Widget Builder for date filter rules.
- Corrected typographical errors on the popup window when clicking the “Add” button in the Reports section.
- Added Required Fields message prompt that will prevent the user from progressing in creating a dataset unless these fields are filled in.
- Created a popup prompt requiring users to create a new Widget name when “Clone” button is clicked.
- Fixed a bug in error messages being displayed in Reports and Widgets section where every error message is stacked above each other.
- Cleaned up the user interface screen by removing unnecessary text written during the development stage, text positioning, and background color schemes in the Reports section of MSPbots app.
- Cleaned up the user interface screen by removing unnecessary text written during the development stage in the Widget Builder section of MSPbots app.
- User interface improvements in the Reports section where two scroll bars are being displayed instead of just one.
- Created notification messages upon successful and/or displaying the appropriate error prompt when creating Reports.