- Created the landing page dashboard for users of MSPbots Next Ticket.
- Created the Next Ticket Settings page.
- Added options to users to ‘Get all data’ or ‘Get top records’ when acquiring datasets for the Widget being created in the Widget Builder screen.
- Internal system improvements for Contact Science integration.
- User interface enhancements on the Widget Builder splash screen popup after clicking on the ‘Add’ button.
- Created error notification messages based on the error source’s respective integrations.
- Created a feature in Widget Builder that would give the users the option to customize the number of rows that will be displayed in a Grid type widget.
- Internal system improvements for Time Doctor integration.
- Fixed a bug in the Next Ticket filter feature where selecting a different field will delete what was currently placed on the previous field.
- Corrected a typographical error on the “Request” button inside the Next Ticket.
- Adjusted the webpage scaling of the My Scheduled task window in the Next Ticket to display the full table.
- Fixed a bug on the “Reject” button in Next Ticket where clicking the button does not do anything.
- Fixed a bug on the “Copy” button in Next Ticket where clicking the button does not do anything.
- Fixed a bug in the Next Ticket search function where queried item is not being displayed.
- Fixed a bug in the Next Ticket where no details are being shown if multiple filters are chosen.
- Background system enhancements for Next Ticket pointing system on ticket prioritization.
- Fixed a bug in Next Ticket where the ticket owner in the ticket details is not being displayed.
- Corrected typographical errors on the Total Points section of Next Ticket.
- Creation of default background image as a landing page if no data is found.
- Added date filters for weekends in the Widget Builder.
- Fixed a bug in the “Summarize by” section within Widget Builder where some fields are being auto-selected as default values.
- Fixed a bug where cloning a report does not automatically copy the expected association to datasets and widgets.
- Fixed the overlapping layout of the text input box for the ‘Description’ in creating new Reports.
- Fixed a bug where filters from other widgets are being replicated to the current widget being edited.
- Fixed a bug where the Edit, Delete, View and Clone buttons in Reports are unresponsive unless the whole page is refreshed.
- Background logic enhancements on the filter options for the Widget Builder.
- Added the “Show all Integration” in the Reports section that will display all available reports regardless of integration.
- Fixed a bug in the description fields for both Reports and Widgets where text placed goes beyond the borders of the text input box.
- Adjusted the obscured “OK” and “Cancel” buttons of the column filter popup box display in Widgets.
- Created a default landing page in the MSPbots Reports section if there are no created reports yet.
- Created background checks and user notifications for any Widgets or Reports created with an already existing duplicate name.
- Fixed a bug on the Drill Through window in creating Widgets where no buttons are working.
- Fixed a bug where customizing the column names inside Widget Builder will remove all data on the column that was customized.
- Fixed a bug in the Widget Builder screen where clicking the “X” button does not close the window.
- Fixed a bug in Widgets Builder where there are no fields being displayed when “Summarized by” feature is used.
- Fixed a bug where the Ticket Resolution Prompter bot is incorrectly triggering.
- Fixed a bug in the Widget Builder where the “Measure” drop-down in the config section is being reset to blank every time the Widget is saved.
- Adjusted the logic creating Line Charts in the Widget Builder to display actual lines instead of dots.
- Fixed a bug in Widget Builder when the ‘Design’, ‘Save’ and ‘Close’ buttons stop responding if used frequently.
- Created the ability to add ‘Roles’ in MSPbots Reports that would restrict or allow users in customizing any reports.
- Fixed a bug where the ‘Confirm’ button while editing reports suddenly stops responding.
- Fixed a bug in MSPbots where Microsoft Teams’ token renewal is preventing users from logging in to the app.
- Fixed a bug where the bot template message is not appearing on the bot edit window.
- Created enhancements with HubSpot integration in retrieving datasets.)
- Created improvements in user permissions on Widget Builder in viewing, editing, and cloning functions.