- Enhanced user interface by changing the icons displayed in the filters section of ‘Widget Builder’.
- Created a feature in Next Ticket to enhance interface with related Bots.
- Fixed a bug in Widgets where the condition function is not working.
- Created ‘Ready’, ‘Sent’ and ‘Received’ columns in Bots 3.0 page that would allow users quick overview on which bots are frequently used.
- Enhanced the visibility of Widgets containing data by sorting the Reports Dashboard to display it at the top.
- Fixed a bug in the ‘Kill Rate Today’ Widgets where no data is being displayed.
- Created background scripts to check data integrity on Datasets.
- Created a trigger in Bots for ‘Missed Schedule Alert’ notifying the user that they missed a scheduled ticket and as well as report displaying the frequency of this trigger.
- Created the ‘Hourly Time Entry Verifier’ Bot that would notify the user to input their time entry if a ticket is already in progress for 60 minutes.
- Created the ‘Late Time Entry Alert on Payroll Wrap + In Progress’ Bot notifying users that a ticket status is still being worked on when they end their work shift.
- Created the ‘Late Time Entry Alert on Payroll Wrap + Assigned/New’ Bot notifying users that a ticket is still in ‘New’ status when they end their work shift.
- Created the ‘New Info Available Status Alert’ Bot notifying the users that a ticket has an update and needs to be reviewed.
- Fixed a bug in MSPbots App where not all selectable items with icons are displaying when left pane is collapsed.
- Created a loading page animation when data is still being retrieved while using MSPbots App.
- Created the Bots 3.0 email sending function to be activated by default.
- User interface enhancements by rewording phrases in Bots 3.0 section.
- Added an additional escalation path to generated Bot messages in Bots 3.0.
- Removed the ‘Cancel’ button in Bots 3.0 and enhanced the logic for the ‘Close’ button.
- Fixed a bug in MSPbots Attendance where employee profile pictures displayed are not displaying after clicking the ‘In’ or ‘Out’ buttons.
- Fixed a bug in Widgets Builder where the date/time filter dropdown button would not display options to select.
- Fixed a bug in Widgets Builder where using the ‘Equal to’ function in the Date/Time filter would generate an error.
- Fixed a bug where ‘N/A’ is displayed instead of the top-performing employee’s name in the Late Remote Time Entry Alert Bot.
- User interface enhancements by creating different icons on choosing filter types in Widgets Builder.
- User interface enhancements in Bots 3.0 where newly created Bots should automatically align from the left side of the screen on the templates section.
- Fixed a bug in Bots 3.0 where the current employee activity status is not syncing.
- Created filters for business days in creating Widgets.
- Refined MSPbots App user interface on field box alignments and date formats.
- Corrected the logic for the ‘Add New Program’ button in Bots 3.0 to automatically transition the user view to the newly opened section.
- Created text conditions in email filters for ‘Bots 3.0’ custom bot creation.
- Fixed a bug in Widget Builder where icon labels in the Column Display section are missing.
- Background MSPbots App bug fixes on filter case-sensitivity and data source errors.
- Fixed a bug in the bot-message report feature of Bots 3.0 where corresponding bot names on the report is not displaying.
- Fixed an identified bug where newly created bots in Bots 3.0 are not sending any messages.
- Minor background enhancements on delivering escalated messages using Bots 3.0.
- Fixed a bug in client created custom Widgets to be only available to authorized users.
- Enhanced Bot list views and loading time by removing some columns from the default view.
- Enhanced Widget list views and loading time by removing some columns from the default view.
- Fixed a bug with Get Started where finished steps were not marked correctly.
- Fixed the misspelled “Closed” button in Bot Designer.
- Fixed the misspelled “Add Message” button in Bot Escalation designer.
- Fixed a bug with Widget editor where adding a space before or after an existing Widget name incorrectly allows the creation of a duplicate name.
- Fixed a bug with Widget builder where “False” value displays as “1”.
- Fixed a bug with Bot Builder where Bot Name incorrectly detects duplicate name.
- Fixed a bug with Bot Designer where Trigger “Repeat every” setting incorrectly lists “3” instead of “minute”.
- Added Improved Attendance where time template has been added in Schedule template.
- Modified the descriptions to improve understanding of Alert settings in Bot Builder.
- Modified the grammar and spelling to improve Bot descriptions.
- Set the Trigger screen to auto-popup when opening Bot Designer.
- Changed icon button into text button in Bot Builder to enhance user experience.
- Fixed a bug with Bot Builder where duplicate bot name was incorrectly allowed.
- Fixed a bug with Get Started where step 4 was incorrectly showing as completed.
- Fixed a bug with Bot Builder where Escalation Time Frame drop-down was displaying empty.
- Fixed a bug with the Widget list where filtering by “type” incorrectly returns a list filtered by “name”.
- Fixed a bug with Widget Builder where the gauge title was incorrectly not displaying.
- Fixed a bug with Widget Builder where no data appears in the x-axis and y-axis when Dimension is added.
- Fixed a bug with Bot Designer where no message comes to the recipient’s home Teams Channel.
- Added the “Starts With” text filter in Widget Builder.
- Fixed a bug with Bot Designer where the “Edit” button doesn’t open the settings screen.
- Fixed a bug with Bot Designer where the “And” filter by date incorrectly display a blank Calendar for date selection.
- Fixed a bug with Bot Designer were adding a hyperlink in the Alert message incorrectly displays “Day” input.
- Fixed a bug with Bot Designer where filter drop-down list overlaps the pop-up of the key.
- Fixed a bug in Bar Chart Widgets where no data is being displayed if the “% Utilized” calculation is chosen.
- Fixed a bug in the MSPbots App page where clicking the Home button to go to www.mspbots.ai webpage on a new window would display an error page instead.
- Fixed a bug in the ‘Tech Stats Reviewer’ bot where the initiating the command ‘Stats’ is not working for users.
- Fixed a bug in MSPbots Teams App wherein typing the “in” or “out” commands for attendance is not working.
- Fixed a bug in Widgets visibility to only be available to authorized users.
- Fixed an identified bug in Attendance where an invalid ticket number that is not “in progress” is being displayed for users.
- User interface enhancements on font colors in MSPbots Teams app to make texts more visible in the ‘Dark Mode’ theme.
- Fixed a bug in Widgets where client custom reports are visible to unauthorized clients.
- Fixed a bug in MSPbots App where clicking the “Show all integrations” checkbox is not working.
- Background logic enhancements on dropdown filters in Widget Builder.
- Created a ‘Group by Day’ view in grid type Widgets.
- Fixed a bug where removing the ‘Slicer’ option in a created Report would still display the same details.
- Fixed a bug in Widget Builder where clicking the ‘Apply’ button does not display anything after modification.
- User interface enhancements for buttons in editing messages section in Bots.
- Fixed a recurring bug in Attendance displaying tickets that are not “in progress”.
- User interface enhancements on font colors in MSPbots Teams app for Bots 3.0 on fonts visibility in ‘Dark Mode’ theme.
- Created hyperlinks for tickets mentioned in ‘Remote vs. Travel Time Entry Verifier’ bot enabling users easy access to mentioned tickets.