- Added N-able (formerly SolarWinds MSP ) as a new application that can be integrated into MSPBots Application.
- Optimized the performance of the synchronization of integrations into MSPBots Application.
- Fixed a bug wherein the date format set is not reflected on the widget.
- Fixed a bug wherein the Attendance application is not accepting the modification of time entry.
- Improved user experience in the User Management page by accepting user input in the Home Channel field.
- Added conditional formatting option for the Widget Card Number to set benchmarks.
- Improved the date format to include time on the Clustered Bar Chart.
- Optimized the filtering value function on the Widgets page.
- Developed the standard integration capability of N-Able into MSPbots application.
- Fixed the filtering value by having the database mirror the format set on the Widget interface.
- Fixed a bug wherein the Toolbar section in the Widget builder is not working.
- Enhanced user experience by automatically popping up the Trigger page when editing a certain Bot.
- Fixed a bug wherein the logical filter ‘IN’ is not displaying any data.
- Fixed a bug where the Attendance application is not displaying the Time-In of the employee.
- Fixed a bug in the Attendance application where the ‘Adjust Time’ function is not accessible.
- Hid the approval button in the Attendance Report page if a user is not a Manager or an Admin.
- Fixed a bug wherein a drop-down function is not visible when using the Dynamic Token in the Alert page.
- Fixed a bug wherein a user input cannot be modified once entered in the user field.
- Fixed a bug wherein the integration error is not displayed.
- Fixed the Jira synchronization into the MSPbots application.
- Fixed a bug wherein the dataset is not displayed on the Widget builder page.
- Fixed a bug wherein the Bot is sending multiple messages.
- Added more Connectwise tables in the database to increase the data accuracy displayed on the MSPbots application.
- Added more AutoTask tables in the database to capture and display accurate data for the clients.
- Fixed a bug where Autotask data is not synchronized into MSPbots application.
- Optimized the integration synchronization to increase the performance of the MSPbots application.
- Fixed a bug where Connectwise data is not synchronized into MSPbots application.
- Fixed a bug where the sorting functionality on the tables is not working correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the column headers are not visible.
- Fixed a bug where users are getting an error connecting to the MSPbots framework on the Teams integration.
- Fixed the user interface in the Grid Widgets Configuration page by restoring the Header Text.
- Fixed a bug where using a Custom Formula in the Widget Builder is not working.
- Fixed ConnectWise Data sync issues.
- Fixed AutoTask Data sync issues.
- Fixed a bug where the other filters are not showing up on the Trigger alert page.
- Fixed a bug wherein the widget is not showing any value.
- Fixed the user interface by making the length of the input boxes is consistent in the Widget builder page.
- Fixed a bug wherein the Card Widget is showing 0 when it is first loaded.
- Fixed a bug wherein the Bot is not showing up on the tenant’s page.
- Fixed a bug where editing the Alias in the Widget builder page resulted in ‘No data’.
- Fixed a bug where Widget is not displaying any data.
- Fixed a bug where the calculation layer is not adding the values.
- Fixed a bug where Bots are not triggering to a certain tenant.
- Fixed a bug where a query cannot be deleted in the MSPbots application.
- Fixed a data sync issue for ConnectWise users.
- Fixed a bug where the Tech Stats Reviewer Bot is generating ‘0’ utilization hours.
- Optimized the loading time of generating information on the ‘Ready’, ‘Received’, ‘Read’ column page.
- Fixed a bug where the data slicer is not working in the reports.
- Additional columns have been added on the ConnectWise Late Time Entry Detail Last Week Widget.
- Fixed a bug where the Line Chart Widget is showing inaccurate data.
- Fixed a bug where the ‘Remove duplicate data’ functionality is not working.
- Fixed the number formatting when the Calculated Layer in the Widget is used.
- Checked the Late Time Entry Alert Widget and fixed the inaccuracy of data.
- Additional fields have been added to the Profit and Loss Report of the Financial application of MSPbots.
- Published the CW Scheduled Ticket Acknowledgement Alert Bot in the Bot Store.
- Added another security layer for the Financial application to secure client information.
- Fixed the Stale Ticket Reminder bot to work as per users request.
- Fixed the null values to be correctly mapped on the table on the ConnectWise Late Time Entry Report.
- Improved the user interface of the MSPbots application by making sure that the buttons are consistent on every page.
- Published the CW Ticket Long “In Progress” Verifier 3.0 Bot in the Bot Store.
- Fixed the ConnectWise data sync issues.
- Fixed a bug in the Attendance board where the status is N/A.
- Additional columns have been added to show the Linked Bots and Widgets on the Dataset.
- Fixed a bug where the Currency Format is not lost when using the Calculate Layer.
- Improved the reporting of data on the Connectwise Late Time Entry Analysis Report by removing the disabled users
- Enhanced the data sync integration by reducing the server load.
- Fixed a bug where the conditional formatting is not working on Grid Widget.
- Fixed a bug where the Slicer is not working on the Report.
- Fixed a bug where integration is not updated even when it’s already synced.
- Fixed a bug where the ‘To’ input box in the Bot Alert page doesn’t accept any input.