- Setup the data sync integration to only run once a night for Idle clients.
- Modified the 404 notification view when new updates of the MSPbots application is being deployed.
- Synchronized the ‘Bills’ Table from Quickbooks to our Financial Application.
- Fixed the data synchronization issue of Connectwise Tickets.
- Additional Connectwise Tables has been added in the Dataset to synchronize the data from the API.
- Enhanced the user interface of the Dataset tab when on the List view.
- Fixed the date format function of the Grid and Card Number Widget.
- Improved the Jira API integration to the MSPbots application.
- Fixed a bug on the TreeMap and Hierarchy Grid to be compatible with the Number format.
- Optimized the components of the value in the filter drop-down.
- Synchronous migration has been implemented for ConnectWise users.
- Improved the drop-down slicer functionality by auto-selecting all the options and can be customized based on the users need.
- Improved the user interface of the Dataset page which now supports multi-view.
- Enhanced the design of the tooltip like the bubble speech.
- Fixed a bug where a tenant cannot be deleted on the MSPbots application.
- Fixed a bug where the Benchmark function is not working on the Widget Builder page.
- Fixed a bug where the Attendance application is showing Idle on the user status.
- Fixed a bug on the Report where multiple Widgets displays no data.
- Fixed a bug where the Integration error page is displaying an incorrect value.
- Fixed a bug where the Dataset page is consistent with the design.
- Fixed a bug where the Time Display is not correctly formatted.
- Fixed the ‘Last Modified’ and ‘Last Synced’ format to be consistent on the other pages.
- Fixed a bug where the user interface of the icon of the ListView matches the design on the drop-down selection.
- Fixed the sorting functionality of the Datasets based on the customers’ needs.
- Fixed a bug where sorting by Creator on the Dataset page is not working.
- Enhanced the user interface by adjusting the spaces of the switch view on the Dataset page.
- Enhanced the user interface by making sure that the distance of the buttons from the page header is consistent in all the pages.
- Enhanced the user experience by making the Sorting functionality of the MSPbots application not case-sensitive.
- Added ‘Balance Sheet’ as an additional pairing in the Financial Application.
- Improved the user interface by making sure that the spaces and the font sizes are consistent on every page.
- Improved the drill-through of the Pie Graph by displaying the grid values.
- Enhanced the slicer feature by accepting a string that contains special characters.
- Added validation on the Attendance board by not allowing the End Time to be Earlier than the Start Time when assigning Shift Schedule.
- Improved the user interface of the Data source management.
- Improved the functionality of the Attendance Schedule template to mirror the user’s timezone.
- Allowed multiple logics to be used for user filter.
- Revamp the ConnectWise Late Time Entry Detail Widget design for our tenants.
- Tweaked the display of data on the bar chart by showing two decimal numbers.
- Polish up the display of the Value percentage of the Widgets.
- Improved the integration to the ConnectWise Datasource by removing additional security layers.
- Added a column to link the Bot and Widget that uses a specific dataset.
- Enhanced the user interface of the Reports to autofit the labels in the Widgets.
- Improved the user experience by delivering the Bot modification requests from our client DSTech.
- Fixed the Date Format display on the Widgets.
- An additional feature has been added on the Attendance board to auto-logout users at 12 AM who missed logging out on their scheduled shifts.
- Additional filters have been included in the ‘Time’ section in the Widget filters.
- Enhanced the user interface of the newly added filters in the Widget.
- Additional enhancements on editing the user roles in the User Management.
- Enhancement on the messaging when submitting an adjustment on the Time Entry.
- Fixed an API integration to allow the fetching of data from one of our Tenants.
- Fixed a bug when clocking In and Out of MSPbots.
- Fixed a bug in the user board not mapping to ConnectWise.
- Fixed a bug wherein when editing a specific Widget, it switches on another Widget.
- Fixed a bug where the Histogram format doesn’t work.
- Fixed a bug wherein the Clock In Reminder Bot 2.0 is not sending notification 5 minutes before the user Start Time of shift.
- Fixed a bug where the Bot will automatically Clock out the user and update the user status on the Attendance board.
- Improved the loading performance of the Reports page.
- Added a Widget on the Client Health Report to display the number of Disabled users per tenant.
- Additional ConnectWise tables have been included to sync with Clients data.
- Fixed the data sync issue on the ConnectWise integration.
- Improved the readability of the labels on the Widgets to auto-resize and fit into the window.
- Fixed a bug where the query builder is disrupted when cloning a Widget.
- Improved the user experience by matching the Bot Messaging to the Clients Timezone.
- Fixed a bug where no data is showing on the drill-through when the Widgets use the ‘Group by’ dates.
- Displayed a 16-week range on the ConnectWise Late Time Entry Trending Report to better visualize the MSP trends.
- Fixed a bug where the Attendance status Bot messages are not sending messages to users Home Channel.
- Fixed a bug where the ‘User with Message Switch Off’ Widget is displaying an incorrect value.
- Continuously optimizing the synchronization of integrated apps to MSPbots application.
- Added labels on the Widgets included on the Late Time Entry Analysis Report.
- Escalation columns added on the Widget - CW Late Time Entry Details Last 7 Day.
- Fixed a bug where the bar chart is not showing any data.
- Fixed the bug in the Calculate Layer functionality of the Widget to accept Number format.
- Fixed the number format of the Report by removing unnecessary numbers.
- Fixed the calculation logic of the Financial Report to fetch data on the correct time range.
- Additional integrations are now supported in MSPbots Application.
- New ConnectWise tables have been added to the MSPbots Application to better visualize data.
- Fixed the Summary Filter on the Bot Trigger page.
- Fixed a Connectwise Dataset issue to display the correct data on the Widgets.
- Improved the performance of data querying by using Materialized View to source data for a Paginated API.
- Additional ConnectWise tables are included on the production data to support more Widget requests from clients.
- Fixed a bug where the ‘Back’ Button on the Advanced Query Builder is not working.
- Fixed a bug where the editing functionality of the Form List is returning an error.
- Fixed a bug where the drill-through data is inconsistent with the displayed data on the graph.
- Fixed a bug where the data on drill-through is not consistent with the data on the graph.