- Added another application that can be integrated into the MSPbots application.
- Fixed a bug where exporting data to an excel file is not working.
- Integrated Apache ECharts to enable visualization construction in graphical user interfaces (GUI), without textual programming.
- Fixed the number format of the Widget dimension.
- Introduced a new Date Format on the Widgets.
- Fixed the logic of the ConnectWise Late Time Entry Detail Last Week to display the correct Sum Late Hours and Average Late Hours columns.
- Fixed a bug where the drill through data on the Widget is not returning any value.
- Fixed a defect where the Attendance board is not consistently capturing the status on the Teams command.
- Optimized the user experience by maintaining the source of the Dataset.
- Fixed a bug where the Line Chart Widget is not displayed and the Drill-Through is not showing any data.
- Optimized the loading time of the interface integrations.
- Fixed a bug where the Alert screen overlaps the Message Template screen.
- Fixed a bug where the Card title does not adapt to the size of Widget causing the Titles to overlap.
- Fixed a bug where the text exceeds the screen display.
- Improved the user interface of the Dataset page.
- Fixed a bug where the last sync time is not updated.
- Fixed a bug on the Widget Filter where ‘Equals’ is selected, the drop-down display is not readable.
- Added a delete functionality on the Filter box.
- Fixed a bug where the Attendance Board and the Microsoft Teams data behaviour is inconsistent.
- Fixed a bug where the Bot will automatically Clock Out the user from the Attendance Board if there is no recorded out by end of the day.
- Additional Tables have been requested to match the client’s data.
- Additional Fields have been injected on the Tables for ConnectWise.
- The enhanced user experience by include ‘CC’, ‘BCC’ fields on the Bot Email alerts.
- Fixed a bug on the Integration Pop-Up box, not displaying the error message.
- Fixed the number format on the LIne Widget chart.
- Improved the messaging when a client submits a New Dataset Request.
- Fixed a bug where there are ‘No In-Progress Tickets’ recorded on the Tech Stats Reviewer Bot.
- Fixed a bug on the Mapping Templates of the Financial app.
- Fixed the drill-through of the Column Chart Widget to display data.
- Optimize the Data Sync issue for ConnectWise integrations.
- Fixed the Microsoft Teams integration by re-authorizing the connection after the user modified the Microsoft Policy.
- Fixed a bug where if the assigned Teams Channel doesn’t exist, the Bot messages are being sent to the General channel.
- Created a rule to automatically ’ Clock Out’ users who forgot to Clock Out after their shift.
- Created Tooltips to show more information regarding the Columns on the Bots page to enhance the user experience.
- Fixed a TimeEntry synchronization delay to improve the user experience.
- Fixed a bug where the Bot is not generating any messages.
- Fixed a bug on the ‘Client Health Report’ where no data is being displayed.
- Fixed the data and logic used on the ConnectWise Late Time Entry Analysis Report.
- Additional columns have been created on the Reports tab to show the type of Roles who can access a certain Report.
- Fixed a bug when users click the request for a new Dataset to be successfully submitted.
- Fixed a bug on the drill-through not displaying the complete data when multiple queries are used.
- Enhanced the user experience by using a Dataset to select the User Field on the Bot Alert Trigger page.
- Fixed a bug on adding a new Dataset with the word ‘limit’ on the fields or alias.
- Fixed a data sync issue on ConnectWise integrations.
- Fixed a data sync issue on AutoTask integrations.
- Used a materialized view for faster retrieval of aggregate data on the ConnectWise reports.
- Fixed an API integration to Quickbooks by updating the authorization after expiration.
- Fixed the user interface of the filter not being displayed correctly.
- Fixed the sorting functionality of the Bot Messages Report by displaying the newest on top.
- A new chart called Scatter has been added on the Widget Type on the MSPbots application.
- New fields have been on the ConnectWise tables.
- Removed duplicate records on the ConnectWise Report Servies table.
- Fixed the error in the sync integrations to Teams.
- Fixed a bug where the Auto Out Bot is not updating on the Attendance Board.
- Fixed a bug on the mapping template to capture the correct name of the template after editing.
- Fixed a bug to display the missing data on the reports.
- Fixed a bug where drill through is not displaying any data.
- Fixed a bug where the Bot is not sending alert messages.
- Fixed the integration error counts on the MSPbots application.
- Utilization App Setting has been added as a new feature on the MSPbots application.
- Enhancement on the Bot Name to limit the number of characters.
- Fixed the trend line of the Daily Work Hours & Utilization Ratio Widget.
- Fixed the data synchronization issue for the ConnectWise integration.
- Added a cloning functionality of the Report page.
- Updated the AutoTask tables to reflect real-time value.
- Updated the data being pulled on ConnectWise integration to display real-time value for the Tenant Zakini.
- Updated the data being pulled on ConnectWise integration to display real-time value for the Tenant LibertyTech.
- Updated the data being pulled on ConnectWise integration to display real-time value for the Tenant Enable.
- Updated the data being pulled on ConnectWise integration to display real-time value for the Tenant CloudIT.
- Updated the data being pulled on AutoTask integration to display real-time value for the Tenant NBIT.