Release 1.43 is all about preparing our platform for a better user experience while adding more on the menu.
Highlighting this update are the preparations for the new template bots rollout, direct linking of Knowledgebase articles to widgets and Connectwise Late Time Entry Analysis Homepage updates.
You’ll also experience UI revamps in the app with an improved signup experience, easy navigation with tooltips that guide you with information on its widget features, optimized integrations, app performance and issue resolution for data integrity issues.
New Template Bots Roll Out!
Isn’t it nostalgic remembering Optimus Prime commanding Autobots to transform? Well, guess what! We are in the works of transforming our bots, too!
Our new bots are definitely user-friendly, better looking and will provide you with more flexibility in setting it up tailored to your business needs!
Know more about it soon as we gradually roll out our bots. If you have suggestions on new bot ideas or existing bots that you want to include in this transformation effort, we are all ears!
So make sure your idea won’t slip out your mind, comment on this Forum and let’s make it happen!
Here’s a sneak peek on what this transformation is about:
Configure each point of your bot process flow.
Power up your bots with your widgets and datasets. You also have the flexibility of defining more filter parameters and set schedules on when you want the bot to work.
Customize your alert messages, explore our new alert channels and identify where you want to receive alerts. You can even specify to whom you want to send each message to. All the channels can be enabled at the same time!
Message escalation is also made easier and you can customize the message for each escalation level, too! You can also define the period for when the metrics reset and how many instances can trigger each escalation.
Knowledge Base Articles Are Now Directly Linked to the Widget
Curious how a particular widget works? You don’t have to manually search everything on our help site anymore with the knowledge base already linked to the widget.
The knowledge base is our online library of information about a particular bot, widget or report in MSPbots. It can help you understand more about the widget you’re using. You can also add other helpful links to your widgets, whichever you see useful.
Late Time Entry Trends Now Showcased on ConnectWise Late Time Entry Analysis App Homepage
It is now easier to monitor how you are doing with your late time entries by looking at how you trend relative to top MSPs in the field and to your own.
You can also customize this homepage to see the reports that are more important to your team.
**To get real-time updates on our bots, widgets, reports, don’t forget to follow us on social media. **
Want to see a detailed view of what these updates are about? Scroll down to see each Hotfix notes.
- Updated the Microsoft Teams authentication and login process.
- Added tooltips for icons used on the widget list view
- Fixed an issue where the dataset within the app is not displaying the correct number of linked widgets.
- Fixed an issue where widget changes can’t be saved.
- Fixed drop-down menu arrangement for message template field on the bot escalation module.
- Fixed an issue on the widget builder where the number format does not apply after setting it up.
- Fixed an issue on the widget builder where the setting the calculated layer’s number format does not take effect after saving.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes the widget list is coming up empty.
- Resolved a data sync issue in HubSpot deals data.
- Fixed a data sync issue for client where some tickets still show in AutoTask but not in API.
- Fixed a data sync issue for client where some tickets still show in the Reports Service table in prod DB but not in API.
- Fixed a data sync issue for client where some tickets show Date Resolved value in API but not in prod DB.
- Fixed a data sync issue for client where a ticket in Reports Service still shows in API but not in prod DB.
- Fixed a data sync issue for client where some tickets in the Report Invoices table still show in API but not in prod DB.
- Fixed a data sync issue for client where a ticket in Schedules table still show in API but not in prod DB.
- Fixed a data sync issue for client where several tickets in the Report Service are still in API but not in prod DB.
- Fixed a data sync issue for client where values are missing in Products Table but are showing in API.
- Fixed a bug in the widget rule interface where the “please input the name” prompt in the Enter Rule Name box is being blocked by a page line.
- Enhanced the Linked Widgets page by adding a space between the words “is” and “active” in the Is Active column.
- Fixed a bug in the Linked Reports interface where the column slicer is not showing up.
- Fixed a bug when accessing PSA status setting where it shows “no data” instead of showing “in progress”.
- Fixed a bug in the new Bot UI where it show Reselect or Confirm instead of Save or Cancel.
- Enhancement in the User Schedule UI where some buttons have names in capital letters and some in small letters.
- Synchronized API and prod DB values for two tickets requested for client.
- Fixed a data sync issue for client where some tickets still in Autotask but not in API.
- Synchronized API, prod DB and BG value for several tickets requested for client.
- Fixed a data sync issue for client where some tickets need to be deleted from the API.
- Fixed a data sync issue for client where a ticket still shows in API but not in prod DB.
- Fixed a data sync issue for client where values of some tickets are not updated.
- Fixed a data sync issue for client where several tickets still show in API but not in prod DB.
- Fixed a data sync issue for client where a ticket shows in BG and API but not in prod DB.
- Fixed alignment of integration icons on the list view.
- Fixed issue where widgets accessed via URL will not load when in list view.
- Fixed an issue where the report list view does not automatically update after deleting a report.
- Fixed an issue where the bots are not visible on some user accounts.
- Fixed an issue in the new sign-up survey form where the Datto was incorrectly categorized.
- Fixed an issue where Requested status filter in Reports and Widgets are also pulling other items in different states
- Enhanced form security to limit user access and updating rights
- Fixed an issue where renaming a dataset in Grid view does not reflect the changes after saving
- Fixed an issue where the bot list is not updated after deleting a bot
- Optimized performance for Integrations to load faster
- Fixed an issue where Permission modal does not appear when checking integration permissions
- Fixed an issue where confirmation message is not consistent with actual Integration sync result
- Fixed an issue where Widget more info icon is not displaying properly
- Fixed an issue where Process Tracker Widget is not displaying the more info icon after setting it up
- Removed reports, widgets, and bots unrelated to the integration used.
- Added link to full knowledge base articles on some of the on hover help texts.
- Removed reports, widgets, and bots with no associated integration form the default list view.
- Optimized SQL performance for faster pulling of data from database
- Tool Tip is now in close proximity to the column header on which it is related to.
- Fixed an issue where Widgets are not displaying data
- Fixed an issue where it takes more than 15 seconds for the screen to load up
- Fixed an issue where widget does not include Sunday in the table
- Fixed the widget display to show number instead of percentage
- Optimized performance for faster loading of widget
- Fixed an issue where widget does not include Sunday in the table
- Fixed a bug where pop-up window does not disappear
- Fixed an internal issue where time format is not set when adding a new field
- Fixed data sync issues caused by updates in database
- Updated Late Time Entry homepage to show line graph displaying trends
- Fixed report integration sorting showing Connectwise reports under Teams integration list
- Fixed an issue where bots are not generating messages even triggered is activated
- Fixed an issue where a saving a form adds multiple items on the forms list when the ‘Save’ button is clicked multiple time
- Improved performance of switching between clients for faster access
- Fixed an issue where values cannot be saved on the Alert Window of a bot
- Fixed an issue where a bot cannot be searched after creating it
- Fixed an issue where a user can see reports that is for a higher user permission access group
- Fixed an issue where numbers appears randomly below titles/headings of reports
- Removed the Edit button on the Bot 2.0
- Fixed an issue with the attendance bot failing to check in the user.
- Fixed an issue with user login where the username capitalization is taken into account when it should not be.
- Fixed an issue where the app is requiring the account password when editing user profile or information.
- Fixed an issue where deleting a user does not delete the associated role.